Multinational leader in food disseminates how to develop competencies
- The worldwide implementation of the competencies model created a favorable environment for development initiatives
- Managers had doubts about how to develop each competency in practice. What to do to promote the growth of team members?
- HR was concerned with avoiding unstructured development plans, with actions that are difficult to implement, generating frustration and a lack of commitment at the managerial level with the development of team competencies.
- Neuding Consultoria created a Book detailing self-development actions to improve corporate performance and practical and simple mechanisms on how to develop each competency daily
- The Book also contained tips on how the manager could promote an environment favorable to the development of competencies
- The Book was made available in workshops to prepare managers for closing the performance management cycle
- The content was recognized as a useful and practical tool to be consulted for the preparation of Individual Development Plans
The HR image was improved seen as supporter and business partner